Visitors of odesa.aero website can view most of the pages without reporting any data about themselves. However, there are a few cases that require additional information from a user in order to obtain certain services or information. This applies to newsletter subscriptions with new destinations and discount information, which is sent via email. In this case, the user's data is limited to email only. By filling in the feedback form, users agree to leave their email addresses, names and telephone numbers. This information will allow the airport staff to consider a complaint, proposal or request and provide a personalized response.
In addition, the following information is also collected:
- information about the computer hardware and software used, including the user's IP address, domain name, operating system information, browser type, number of previous visits, and the website from which the user navigated to this site;
- user visit information, including popular pages, length of visit and site navigation. This information is only identified by a unique ID code and is never associated with the personal information of the user unless consent is given.
We use this information to improve the quality of the services provided on the website and to compile aggregate statistics that characterize the usage of the airport website.
Using personal information:
We may use the personal information of users of odesa.aero website for the following:
- administering our website and enabling your use of the airport services available on the website;
- preparing and placing publications that will meet the users' requests;
- newsletters (if a user subscribes) with up-to-date information about airport services;
- providing general statistics to our partner companies;
- ensuring the security of the site;
- resolving issues regarding complaints or improvements to our services or site.
Subscribers to newsletters are free to unsubscribe at any time.
Disclosing personal information
In addition, your personal information may only be disclosed if required by law or for:
- ensuring compliance with the requirements of the lawsuit regarding the Odessa International Airport;
- protection of the rights or property of "Odesa" International airport;
- taking urgent measures to ensure the personal security of "Odesa" International airport employees, users of the odesa.aero website or consumers of their services.
We do not disclosure your personal data to our partner companies. We may only share with them general statistics that relate directly to the services they provide.
Except as described above, we do not disclosure personal information of our users to third parties.
Third party websites
Information on our website may contain links and information about third party websites. We do not control and are not responsible for the privacy policies and conditions of usage of third party websites.
We use modern security tools and technologies to protect our users personal data from possible breaches, unauthorized access or disclosure and store them on secure servers.