Shooting at the airport
Odesa International Airport is an object of enhanced security, that's why any commercial or non-commercial shooting (photo, video) should obtain the approval of airport administration.
For media representatives — proceed with an application on the letterhead of your media with the stamp and signature of your head.
For private persons — proceed with an application with your personal signature.
Please, specify the purpose of shooting, time, duration and location. Include also a list of members of the team with their passport data or data of media worker identification and contacts of responsible person.
Please, email scanned application in .jpg or .pdf to email@example.com and give PR Manager the original copy of the document in the day of shooting.
You have to submit the application 3 days prior to the scheduled date of the photo or video shooting. Upon its examination PR manager will inform you regarding the decision via email.
For further enquiries please call +38 (050) 318-03-44 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications without all necessary information will not be examined.
Types of shooting
Non-commercial shooting (any kind of news) on the territory of the airport is free of charge, but still requires a written enquiry and administration approval. If shooting is urgent and you don’t have three days for agreement, please, inform the PR department and follow safety rules.
Commercial shooting (for profit), including weddings, celebrations, films, television series, commercials, music videos shooting, photography for printed entertainment media and other is according to tarifs.
Tariffs and requisites for shooting on the territory of Odesa International airport
Shooting at controlled zone (frontier zone, assembly point, ramp, etc.) — 3 000.00 UAH/hour (including VAT);
Shooting at not controlled zone (halls, restaurants, parkings)— 15 00.00 UAH/hour (including VAT).
Please, proceed with the payment at least 2 days prior to the day of shooting.
Limited Liability Company "Odessa International Airport”
Beneficiary: “Odessa International Airport LTD”
Account with institution:
JSC ”The State Export-Import Bank of Ukraine”, Kiev, Ukraine, for the Odessa Branch.
Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas, New York
280 Park Avenue, New-York
NY 10017, USA
Swift code: BKTRUS33
Terms and Conditions
- The airport has the right to refuse shooting without without giving a reason.
- Shooting can last no longer than two hours during working days from 8:00 to 17:00.
- The airport may recall the permission to shoot and stop the process at any time without giving the reasons.
- Airport will not be liable for any loss due to the break of shooting.
- Shooting should not stiffen the airport.
- Consequences of shooting (for example, trash) must be removed by a client.
- A client must send a copy of the final product of shooting to Odesa international airport before making it public. Using images and logo of Odesa International Airport is allowed only with the consent of the airport. Media materials should not be used to present the airport in an unfavourable light. The airport takes the final decision, whether to publish the final product or not.
- A client must cover all direct or non-direct expenses, if the airport had incurred such during the shooting.
- The airport does not refund in case of cancellation of shooting.
- If the client wants to postpone the shooting, the airport will consider this issue, only if it is notified about it no later, than in a day before the planned shooting.
- It is prohibited to shoot on the runway, in the baggage sorting area, at the checkpoints, in the zone before the border control, in the departure hall, at security control points.
- Shooting team should not consist of more than 6 people.
- The airport doesn`t support political projects as well as projects, which can harm the image of Ukraine, city of Odesa and the airport itself. Projects cannot violate the laws of Ukraine, exasperate racial, religious, cultural and other enmity, promote any criminal activity.
- All team members must be aware of and follow all the safety rules, wear a badge in a visible place, agree for examination of personal stuff, equipment and themselves.
- Anyone, who is danger to other people and the airport, must immediately leave the territory of the airport.
- The usage of explosives, pyrotechnic devices, chemicals is strictly prohibited.
- Airport shall not take any responsibility in case of injury or death of the client, if he/she was not careful or did not follow safety rules.
- If the client plans to shoot life-threatening tricks, this issue should be approved separately.